Ahhhhh...the possibilities...

 
I've been indulging in a little scrappy sewing this week (amidst tackling larger projects like basting 2 quilts :o).  And it feels so good to have a little playtime with small bits of pretty fabric that I have squirrelled away.  Joyful even, to randomly stitch them together and see what they will become.
 
 
I've cleared space in a scrap bin while giving my self the chance to wander creatively - no firm plan in mind (which is a relaxing way to offset  those projects that demand more of me).  This was strictly for the pleasure of it and now I get to decide whether this new piece shall become integrated into something larger... or not.
 
 
I love  when I take the time to go with where the scraps lead me.... it usually takes me somewhere inspiring and gives me a much needed breather while still being creatively fulfilling. Oh, how I love the possibilities scraps provide! ;o)

Comments

  1. They look awesome together. I love my 'no mind sewing' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely - I love sewing scraps together too. And of course, anything green rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of familiar fabrics! I love the spring like feel of it. anxious to see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just LOVE this!
    Looking so nice!
    Why don´t you make some more and do pillowcases of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your random scrappy piecing. How big does it currently measure?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful colours!!!!
    Beatiful!!!

    Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colours and prints. I am certain it will turn into something gorgeous!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scraps look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to keep putting your scraps to a great use through a new one of a kind piece of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking very pretty! I had the thought of sewing my scraps into random patchwork, but then I got scared, what if I need them? (I'm not sure what I think I might need an ENTIRE laundrey basket full of scraps for...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo beautiful blues and I love little scraps! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors! I wonder what it will become.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!