Coming soon...

Why, hello there!  It looks like I've disappeared from blogging again, but I've just been busy with lots of "can't show you right now" projects.  Lots of fun, but a reason behind my blogging silence.
 
  However, there is one bit of secret sewing that you will get to see very soon and it starts with these yummy Kona cottons from the lovely ladies at  Sew Sisters.  Oh, I can hardly wait for you to see!
 
 
My secret sewing project uses lots of HST units, it is something you might want to make,  and

 
...there is even a giveaway involved.  Yay!

 Maybe now you'll forgive me for my recent disappearing act? ;o)

Comments

  1. Nice!!!
    Waiting!!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a rich brown! Looking forward to seeing what this becomes.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your love of solids continues....I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!